How to create project in SSIS
Introduction: To create a project in SSIS, we have to use Business Intelligence Development Studio of Sql Server 2005/2008.
First Step: – Go on Start button > Click Sql Server 2008 > Click Sql Server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Second Step :- Once the Business intelligence development studio open go on
File > New > Project
Third Step : – Select Integration Services Project and Give the name of the project Click Ok
This below window will open :-
- Toolbox on right hand side,
- Control Flow Items, Maintenance Plan Tasks, Data Flow Source, Data Flow Transformation and Data Flow Destination
- Project/Package will appear Design format in Centre in that there are 4 different tabs
- Control Flow :- These tools are used Control Flow Items, Maintenance Plan Tasks from Toolbox
- Data Flow :- These tools are used Data Flow Source, Data Flow Transformation and Data Flow Destination from Toolbox
- Event Handlers
- Package Explorer
- Solution Explorer on Right hand side.
- Here you will find your Datasource views, your packages from here you can add multiple packages by right click on SSIS Packages > New SSIS Package.
Go on Chapter 2 how to create backup and send a mail by using SSIS?